Powered By Blogger

4 de novembro de 2010

It´s amazing, an Ironic one!

"Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these". Luke 12:25 and 27

It´s amazing; an ironic amazing how people has the power to let us down. For sure that they will, but sometimes (in fact, at the most time), we believe in human perfection; just utopia.
The problem is when they put GOD in the middle of their speech, as kings and emperors have done when they really wanted to win: "In name of God, I´ll kill you"! ¬¬'
Please, don't say, even for a missionary guy, that God will provide. Of course He will! He is the Sovereign God. He has all Earth in his hands, as said by the Bible. Without his permission, none creature could be alive! So, of course that God will provide my home, my food, my bills.
However (a big one), He said that we have to work! So, please.. Any man in the world HAS TO work! Mankind will eat if they work, as Bible says.
I´m just saying it 'cause I´ll finish my Church Music Course College. And I think that the most student (seminarist) are very worried about their future. Not anxious, but worried; 'couse we choose serve the Lord than look after about our lives. And we can't see where we are going to work or to live. It´s very weird. But we have to trust in the Lord, The Almighty God.
We can't just trust in men. Even who use God´s name to live. It´s amazing; an ironic amazing!
 
In Ironic Way…
Phill Davi







Nenhum comentário: